Eligibility & Application Requirements For CVS Scholarship
There are a few eligibility and application requirements that you should be aware of before applying for the CVS Health Scholarship.
In order to be eligible, you must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident, and you must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States. In addition, you must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and you must submit an essay on the topic of “What the retail pharmacy industry means to me.”
The application process is simple: just complete the online form and submit your essay and transcript. The deadline for submissions is May 1st, so don’t wait too long!
Selection Criteria for CVS Scholarship
The selection criteria for the CVS Health Scholarship are very strict and only the best of the best will be accepted. This is because the scholarship board want to award scholarships to students who have shown academic excellence, as well as community service and leadership skills.
In order to be considered for the CVS Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a high school senior or current undergraduate student
2. Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Demonstrate community service or leadership skills
4. Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
5. Plan to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited university in the U.S. in the fall of 2018
If you meet these requirements, we encourage you to apply today!