Fulbright Scholarship for Norwegian Students 2022
This is yet another Bank of America Scholarship, organized for Norwegian students. It is open for students ready for Masters’s and PhD programs. Unlike the first one, this particular one is a partial scholarship program.
The funding amount for this scholarship program is between NOK 100,000 to NOK 200,000.
Eligibility For Application
- Applicant must be of Norwegian Nationality
- The applicant should have received an invitation letter from the host institution in the United States.
- The candidate or applicant applying for this should not have started his or her studies in the US before the application
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not stayed or lived in the United States before.
- The candidate must have gotten a Bachelor’s Degree before he or she can apply
- Masters and PhD students in Medicine and Surgery can only apply if e or she do not have any patient contract at the time of registration.
Documents Needed For Application
For a candidate to stand a chance of being accepted, the following documents must be submitted
- CV or Resume
- Invitation letter from a host school for PhD candidates
- Cover Letter
- Character print
Mode of Application
Every form of application is carried out online, for more information about this, and the application, kindly log on to https://fulbright.no/faqs/us-program-fas/application-faq/
Deadline for Application
All applications should be sent before the end of October 2022. And everything should be done online.